Hope for Those Who Got the Shot and Now Wish Otherwise
I’m on record for almost shouting at people to never get the shot. I know what it does to the human body. I know what it will do to yours. The short response is that your body has been permanently compromised.
So, what can you do at this point?
Most of all, refuse to get a “booster.” A booster is not an immune booster. It’s the same shot all over again. Since the shot destroys your immune system, a second shot will damage your immunity to illness even further.
Also remember, that for those who have already received multiple shots, your chances for good health have dwindled considerably with each one. There is a disease related to AIDS that is a direct result of too much of the “vaccine.” Take a look at this headline: “Highly Vaccinated Israel Has the Most Covid-19 Cases Per Capita in the World.” (planet-today.com) Similar headlines can be found on npr.org, deseret.com, citizensjournal.us, theguardian.com, and others.
But if you’re reading this, you’re probably aware of the dangers. You don’t need another lecture. You want to know what you can do to rescue your body.
Remember that if you choose to follow this advice, it must be done for the rest of your life. You must have serious dedication to your health.
Before we begin: don’t get a nasal swab test, either The swabs are coated with a carcinogen. You don’t need that – ever, not with your already compromised body.
Refuse to eat any inflammatory foods from this point on. They literally poison your body. While a healthy body can tolerate a bit of poison, yours can’t.
The short list of foods to avoid:
- Sugar in all its forms includes soda, sugar added to foods like bread, candy (of course), most desserts, and so on. Read labels. The sugar content in fruit juices can be compared to soda. Be cautious. The most dangerous sugar for you is high-fructose corn syrup. In addition, many artificial sugars may damage your body as well. You may need to do some research.
- White flour has been stripped of all nutrients. To make it appear acceptable, manufacturers add a few nutrients back in. In order to digest white flour, your body must steal nutrition from itself. Your immune-compromised body cannot tolerate a “food” that doesn’t feed you.
Note: many people believe they are gluten intolerant when in reality their bodies are rejecting white flour.
- Packaged foods contain preservatives, sugars, unwholesome fats and a host of other ingredients that are not good for anyone, especially you. You may need to learn to cook.
- Processed meats contain nitrites, a cancer-causing additive. That alone makes them dangerous for you. Actually, to be completely safe, you should avoid most meat because of the way it’s raised, filled with growth hormones, vaccination residue, and so on. You really should choose grass-fed meat. The cost, however, may be prohibitive. It is for me.
- Fried foods, of course, are more than a no-no. They’re a never-never. This list includes doughnuts, most fast food and French fries, among others. Aside from the unnecessary calories from the added fat, you never know which oils they have been fried in, but it’s probably not olive oil or coconut oil. By the way, most vegetable oils are not good for you either. The fats to avoid are omega-6 fatty acids, trans fats, partially and fully hydrogenated vegetable oils.
Note: Certain oils can actually be good for you. Healthy oils are other things you may want to research.
- Non-organic fruits and vegetables contain glyphosate inside the produce. Washing it off won’t help. Glyphosate is a broad-spectrum herbicide (think Roundup) which is very dangerous to immune-compromised bodies. The worst foods for you are strawberries, spinach, apples, grapes, cherries, pears, tomatoes, celery and potatoes. Where to find organic foods, however, can be a challenge. You may need to learn to garden.
You may have questions about other foods. My personal opinion is that you do research. If you are sensitive to dairy, for example, avoid the foods that contain dairy. Bottom line, eat the foods that are good for you and that you tolerate easily.
Eat anti-inflammatory foods. A 14-day anti-inflammatory diet is available on eatthis.com/anti-inflammatory-foods/ My suggestion is: Eat lots of these foods! For once in your life, you can feast on food. Organically grown food produces more than 75% more quercetin than commercially grown food. More on quercetin later.
- Raw Oats (see Eat This article)
- Green Tea
- Dark Chocolate
- Wild Salmon (key word here is “wild”)
- Red Peppers
- Black Beans (actually, all beans are good for you, but this article suggests black beans)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chia Seeds
- Whole Grains
- Kamut (I’ve never tried this)
- Canned Light White Tuna
- Bone Broth
- Coconut Oil
- Raw Honey (the key word here is “raw”)
- Miso (great in soups)
Are there ways to treat and prevent illnesses?
Yes! Yes! Yes!
All of the previous information is to get your body ready to receive what will work when you do catch a cold or get an injury.
If you’re ill, you need a naturopath. Although not covered by your insurance, a naturopath is someone who knows how to treat you correctly. A corporate physician’s education was financed by Big Pharma. He or she doesn’t know anything else.
The following are herbs that you should be taking regularly before you get sick. They will strengthen your immunity.
- Turmeric. Sprinkle a little on your food with each meal. It not only fights inflammation, but also helps with blood clots. The vaxx, known by those of us who have researched it, is called the Clot Shot. It causes tiny, microscopic blood clots that will eventually interfere with every aspect of your health.
- Cayenne. This is almost as good as turmeric. We eat a little sprinkled on our eggs in the mornings.
- Cumin. Cumin is another good herb that we use often.
- Ginger. Ginger is a powerful and tasty way to eat fruit or fruit desserts. It’s also great in smoothies. Yumm!
- CBD Oil. I’ve not tried this. I worked in law enforcement while marijuana was illegal. I’m just not quite ready to get rid of my prejudice. But my research indicates that it is invaluable. In fact, I’ve heard it said the CBD oil is the front-line defense for those who have received the shot.
Why? Because the injection (Let’s not call it a vaccine. It isn’t. It’s an experimental procedure that has been found to kill far more people than it helps.) affects all bodily systems, heart, lungs, digestion, brain, blood – everything!
- Garlic. You should eat one clove of raw garlic daily, minimum. Trust me, you won’t get garlic breath if you cut it into tiny pieces, wait at lease 30 seconds for the allium to develop, the swallow it a little at a time with a glass of water. Garlic is not only an anti-inflammatory. It’s also a powerful natural antibiotic. I used raw garlic to heal an inner ear infection. It worked like a dream. I’ll give you my protocol sometime.
- Quercetin. You can buy quercetin at your local health food store, but you can also get it naturally through colorful fruits and vegetables. It’s a flavonoid with great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. You can get it naturally through red lettuce, red cabbage, red onions, green and black tea, apples, berries, cherries, citrus fruit, buckwheat, broccoli, kale, and tomatoes.
It works like hydroxychloroquine by inhibiting the ACE2 receptors, keeping the spike protein from fixing on those receptors and making you sick.
- Ginkgo Biloba. This herb contains lots of quercetin. It’s a good herb to keep on hand.
- St. John’s Wort also works against the spike protein.
- Also – Take vitamin C, zinc and D3 daily as well. Those three nutrients should be a part of your daily defense against all illnesses.
What is a spike protein?
When a person gets the shot, his or her body produces spike proteins, pieces of the virus itself. It sheds from the cells of the infected (infected by the shot). These proteins are able to make both vaxxed and unvaxxed people get the disease.
This happened to me when I was selling my herbal products at our local flea market. Although I don’t usually sell at the flea market, I was in a hurry to earn enough to buy my winter supply of wood. Since sunlight is a natural antibiotic and the flea market was outside, I thought I was safe. I eat well. I figured I was fine.
Not quite fine enough, as it turned out. My booth was right behind a COVID injection booth. For eight hours each day that I sold product, I was exposed to their spike proteins. I got a respiratory infection that turned into pneumonia.
In my opinion, the shot isn’t good for anyone, vaxxed or unvaxxed.
But you make up your own mind. Eat well, take care of yourself and stay healthy.